Oceanografico, Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 1B, 46013 Valencia, España
Get your tickets to the Oceanogràfic of Valencia, and discover the spectacularity of the Sea World.
The Oceanographic is a marine complex where we can see the different habitats of the sea world.
It is integrated in the City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia.
It is currently considered the largest aquarium in Europe, and that l'Oceanográfic consists of 100,000 square meters of surface.
Normally the opening is always at 10:00, but the closing time can vary greatly depending on the season of the year. Being able to close at 16-18-20-22-00.
The most common is that the closure is at 18h or 20h, if there is no special event.
Do not forget to check "More Information" section for schedules and possible modifications.
Price of Oceanografic
The tickets price for l'Oceanográfic is very cheap. Despite being, as we explained above, the largest oceanographic in Europe, the price of the entries of the Oceanographic of Valencia, makes it accessible to everyone.
In addition, if the intention is to see another part of the City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia, such as the Museum or l'Hemisfèric, we can buy one of the tickets offered by the Oceanogràfic.
Below we leave you with the prices of the tickets for the Oceanographic, and its possible combinations with the rest of venues of the City of Arts and Sciences.
* The price shown includes the order processing costs of Tictactickets. Once you have acquired the admission ticket, any changes are not allowed and the amount paid will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
*The requests of a refund are accepted within a maximum of 30 days after the date of the visit.
Bus: Líneas 13, 15, 25, 95
Metro: Líneas 3, 5, 7 o 9 + caminar durante 20’
Access fast track
Tickets Oceanogràfic and Science Museum of Prince Philip
With your combined ticket, you can access the Oceanogràfic and the Museo Príncipe Felipe fast track.
You can visit them the same day or on different days.
Tickets Oceanogràfic and Hemisfèric
With your combined ticket you can access the Oceanogràfic and the Hemisfèric fast track.
You can visit them the same day or on different days.
Tickets Oceanogràfic, Science Museum of Prince Philip and Hemisfèric
You can visit all the same day or on different days.
Take advantage of your stay in Valencia to visit also the great zoo of Valencia: Bioparc.
In the Oceanogràfic we can find several different habitats.
It is the largest aquarium in the Ocenogràfic, and also in the world with 7 million litres of water.
In this tunnel form aquarium, we will find species such as the gorse shark, bishop fish and guitarfish, among many others.
This area represents a natural habitat for penguins. In fact, the penguin Juanito (Pygoscelis Papua) is the protagonist.
In this area, we can find an aquarium of 360,000 litres and 5m of coral reefs. We will find species like the Napoleon fish or the Black-tipped shark.
But also we can find an auditorium with capacity for 477 people.
The dolphinarium of the Oceanogràfic is the largest in Europe.
It has 5 swimming pools. One of them destined for the exhibitions, which is equivalent to 2 Olympic swimming pools. In addition, it has a tier with a capacity for 2,000 spectators.
In total, the dolphinarium houses 26 million litres of water.
In this zone an igloo of 12 meters of height is divided into 2 levels. The above is also divided into two parts for walruses.
At the lower level, the protagonists are the Belugas.
In this area, which represents the Mediterranean Sea, we can find more than 7,400 species of animals.
The Mediterranean area is divided into 8 different parts.
1. Prairies of Posidonia. (18,000L): In it, we will find fish like cucumbers, sea urchins and starfish.
2. Ports. (155.000L): Bailas, Lubinas, Lisas and flatfish, are some of the species that we can contemplate in this aquarium.
3. Infralittoral. (80,000L): Recreate the area closest to the coast. And we will see species like serranos, castanets or hermit crabs.
4. Mesolithic. (7,000L): In this aquarium, we are shown the fauna adapted to the sea waves.
5. The Breaking. (40.000L): This aquarium has a peculiar design that will allow us to see in action a wave breaking on a cliff. Some of the species that we find in this zone are the sargo, the mojarra or the raspallón.
6. Coral: This area represents a part of the ocean with great depth and low light. So we will see some species accustomed to living in very dark and deep places, as for example, the ochavo and the chicharras.
7. Cephalopods: This area recreates a seabed, with algae, rocks, and of course with characteristic species such as cuttlefish and octopus, as well as other cephalopods.
8. Invertebrates: In this module, we will see the representation of a rocky zone, divided into an illuminated part and another one in the penumbra. We can see different types of invertebrates in one area or another depending on their need for light.
From what age do children pay?
It is necessary to pay from 4 ears up. From 4 to 12 years old the ticket is "Children". After 13 years old, you can get the “Young” Ticket if you show the student accreditation or card, or the Carnet Jove.
Keep in mind: children under 12 years old are not allowed to enter unless they are accompanied by an adult responsible for their safety.
Is there a wheelchair rental service?
Yes, there is. Oceanogràfic has a wheelchair loan service leaving a deposit of €10, which will be returned upon departure. At the Science Museum (Museo de las Ciencias), there is the same service with a € 20 deposit that will also be returned afterwards.
How long is the Hemisferic session?
The approximate duration is 45 minutes.
Can I access with food?
No, it is strictly forbidden to access food
Are pets allowed?
Animals are not allowed. Only animals accompanying people with disabilities are allowed.
What is the best time to make the visit?
During the lunch hour, there is less affluence. Remember to check the closing times according to the seasons.
Can I take photos or videos?
Yes, as long as you do not use the flash. Photos and videos for commercial use are also prohibited without prior authorization.
If I buy a combined ticket of 2 or 3 areas, do I have to visit all the same day?
No, it is not necessary. You can choose a different date for each area.
Can tickets be cancelled or modified?
Cancellations or modifications are only allowed in the following cases:
- Medical causes. In case you cannot attend for medical reasons, you can request a change of date. We will require the medical receipt to make the change.
- Delay or cancellation of journeys by plane or other means of transport. In case of delay or cancellation, official proof of the corresponding transport company will be required.
*Mistakes in the purchase, personal matters or the non-presentation to the event are not considered justified reasons for the return as well as errors in the purchase.
Will I avoid the queues by buying my tickets online?
Yes, totally. You will not have to go to the ticket office. You must go directly to the turnstiles avoiding queues.
Do I have to print the tickets?
Yes, you have to present the printed tickets.
MARÍA DEL ROCÍO 10/09/2018
FRANCISCO (Spain) 09/02/2018
Gran acierto comprar anticipado y no esperar a la cola